Join our team!
Teach English online from the comfort of your own home with Alter Language School from Poland
We are a rapid-growing ESL online language school teaching students via Zoom.
What is the job about:
- Teaching English to kids 7 yo+, teens, and adults at various ages and language levels (A1 to C1)
- Teaching English to native-language English speakers that moved to Poland and are slowly losing their language abilities
- Teaching online via Zoom using power point presentation shared on your screen
- Working hours 3pm – 9pm RSA time (+/- 1hr, as Poland, is one hour behind SA)
- Group sizes: 2-5 and/or 1-on-1 classes
What we offer:
- 150ZAR per teaching hour
- Work from the comfort of your home.
- 12-30 hours per week
- Monday to Friday only
- Pre-planned lesson plans with the flexibility to create your own materials.
- Multiple session types including adult and junior classes.
- I/T support during lessons in-case of any technical difficulties.
- Regular monthly payments.
What we require:
We are looking for self-motivated and enthusiastic teachers who have the ability to motivate students and control the online classroom.
- English first language speaker is a must!
- BA degree/Teaching diploma/Completed 2nd year of a university course
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA qualification a must
- Teaching experience
- IELTS, FCE, CAE exam preparation experience
- A very good internet connection that can support zoom conference calls of up to 6 ppl
- Own laptop, headphones
- (Back-up solution for load shedding)
How to apply
Send your documents: firstname.lastname@example.org – in the subject line include: „Job application”.
The application must include:
- CV with GDPR data processing permission for recruitment purposes added to the bottom of the CV. (WE CANT PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION WITHOUT IT) „I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR).”
- Video link or video attachment (max 10MB)
- WhatsApp number